Night sailing course
Night sailing requires more experience from the skipper and more knowledge of maritime traffic regulations. Sailing at night sharpens the senses and allows you to enjoy the sea like never before, but it also requires greater orientation, evaluation of distances and safety, aspects that will be worked on in this course.
Price per person: 100,00€
Access level: Advanced
- Identification of Headlights and Marks
- Navigation Lights
- Use of radar
- Security elements
- Knowledge: level 2 (Full Sail Block)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Duration: 3 hours
- Port of departure and arrival: Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- Minimum group of 4 people and up to 6 maximum per boat.
Service includes: Sailing boat, sailing instructor, boat insurance.
Service does not include: snacks or drinks on board, raincoats or coats
- Raincoat and casual warm clothing (depending on weather conditions).
- At least one change of socks.
- Boat shoes or trainers/sneakers (black soles are prohibited on board), it is advisable that they be made of a non-slip material.
- Depending on the time of year, consider bringing: hat, sunglasses and sun protection.